PRIVACY NOTICE “LGPD”
Latam Intersect PR (LATAM INTERSECT PR) seeks to protect the privacy of its customers and users (CLIENTS/USERS) when visiting our website (WEBSITE) or when agreeing on service contracts (Contract). As a result, we declare through this Privacy Notice, we are informing you about our practices for collecting, sharing and using personal data. By agreeing to this Policy, the CLIENT/USER declares to be aware of it and agrees with the information dealt with herein.
By agreeing to this Policy, the CLIENT/USER declares to be aware that LATAMINTERSECT PR treats personal data of its CLIENTS/USERS, complying with all the current laws on privacy and protection of personal data, including but not limited to Brazilian Law No. 13.709, General Law for the Protection of Personal Data (LGPD), and which undertakes to treat with absolute secrecy and confidentiality all Personal Data to which it may have access, ensuring compliance with all appropriate technical, administrative and organizational measures to guarantee the guarantee Personal Data security according to the best industry standards.
LATAM INTERSECT PR treats personal data for the purposes of performing its services, using only what is necessary to do so.
- Information collected by LATAM INTERSECT PR:
We will collect and process all or part of the following personal data about you:
- information provided by the CLIENT/USER: personal data provided when filling in contact forms, including name, e-mail address and other contact information;
- when contacting us, we can keep a record of this communication;
- information collected from surveys requested by Latam Intersect PR;
- information collected from cookies or other tracking technologies made from your visit to the SITE, such as IP address and domain name, the version of your browser and your operating system, online traffic data, location data, web logs and other communication data, and the features you access.
- How we use your personal data:
- To communicate effectively with you and conduct our business;
- To provide you with marketing materials
- Transmission, storage and security of your personal data
We use our best practices to keep your personal data safe, in accordance with legal data protection requirements.
All information that the CLIENT/USER provides to us is stored on secure servers and accessed and used according to their strict necessity. We will not store data considered unnecessary for the performance of our service.
4.1 International data transfer
Your personal data may be accessed by employees, transferred to and/or stored at a destination outside the country in which you are located, whose data protection laws may be of a lower standard than those of your country.
We declare that if there is a need to process personal data outside the national territory, all necessary measures will be implemented to ensure that this transfer is in compliance with the applicable data protection laws and regulations of the National Data Protection Authority
4.2 Storage period
We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary for the processing purpose(s) for which it was collected and any other linked purpose permitted. Our retention periods are based on your need. Personal data that is no longer needed will be deleted from our banks, preserving your security.
Seus direitos como CLIENTE/USUÁRIO: Your rights as a CLIENT/USER:
- Confirmation of the treatment of your data
- Access to data rectification of your data
- Delete, block or anonymize unnecessary, excessive data belonging to you, or your data that is processed in violation of the law
- Possibility of data portability
- Deletion of processed data with your consent
- Information on data sharing
- Information on the possibility of denying consent
- Revocation of consent
- Request review of decisions that affect your interests and have been made exclusively based on the automated processing of your personal data